Poe Currency Purchase The Trials

News, Events, and (Human) Networking can all be found here. What are your thoughts concerning the current computing industry?

Poe Currency Purchase The Trials

Postby poes3 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:09 am

This turns it into a deliberate grind to find all the trials. It leaves the RNG as still quite frustrating because it would just seem like an charging etiquette to be able to spawn a trial on demand but not control the type. You'd run it 30 times in a row sighing in exasperation when you don't find the 6th one again; the uncertainty of the next trial possibly being the one you need driving you to try again only to curse your luck if it doesn't happen. It's an Unsatisfying play loop to devolve the mechanism into a dedicated grind rather than an incidental grind like it poe currency trade is.

It makes the trials into an annoyance that you just have to camp out to overcome, breaking the intended immersion they are charged to bring. Bypassing in-game mechanisms that support the game's play experience cheapens the gameplay. In a game as big and complex as PoE it's inevitable, but it doesn't mean it shouldn't be improved where possible.

Path of Exile is a shining example of free to play done right, with the vast, vast majority of microtransactions focusing completely on cosmetics. It also hits 4K60 on Xbox One X, which few games can claim, and is frequently updated with new features, Such as the Incursion league.

While I was trading in Bestiary probably about 90% of the Russian names that I tried to poe currency trade with crashed on load in my hideout, presumably because it's close to the decoration cap. I'm guessing they're just playing from slow PCs.

I actually just played an Oni Chieftain in BSC, and doing a Scion for this flashback. I love both so far. started as slayer/raider, but turned to slayer/jugg and I'm SO tanky, and don't need accuracy. Using Reave and MS. No problems up to including shaper. Really interested how ST on similar build compares.
poes3

Return to General Discussion