Steps to restore lost data by using iPhone Data Recovery

News, Events, and (Human) Networking can all be found here. What are your thoughts concerning the current computing industry?

Steps to restore lost data by using iPhone Data Recovery

Postby Arabela66 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:54 am

iPhone can be used for surfing the internet, can be functioned as a video camera, a portable multimedia player, visual voice mails, text messenger, and email client. With a series of cool and extra-ordinary features, it becomes increasingly popular among the consumers. More and more people are getting relied on these phones for storing important data such as photos, messages, music files, etc. In this case, protecting iPhone data is quite important.
However if you text message deleted wrongly or other data loss, what will you do. Don't worry, you can try an iPhone data recovery software. iPubsoft iPad iPhone iPod Data Recovery is definitely a recommended one. It provides easy and quick data recovery solutions to recover all lost files from iPhone 5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS, iPad & iPod touch, regardless of whether you have backup files.
How to recover iphone lost data ?
Step1: Scan for iPhone backup files
Run the software on your computer, the program will detect your device automatically. Then select the lastest iTunes backup for your iPhone and then click "Start Scan" button. The iPhone backup extractor will scan the backup file to find the lost data.
Step2: Preview and select data to extract
After a quick and complete scanning, you can see the iPhone backup extractor has found all the data in the iPhone backup file and has listed them in clear categories on the left side of the window. You can click any type to preview the detailed contents and select out the files you want to get.
Step3: Start to extract iPhone data
Finally click "Recover" button to selectively extract data from iPhone backup and export them to your computer.
This powerful iPhone Data Recovery can help you restore data from iPhone backup easily. All the recoverable files are up to 12 types. They are text messages, contacts, pictures, videos, notes, etc. Please STOP TO USING your device and extract data from iPhone backup as soon as possible after you lost the data. It can help you achieve better recovery quality.
Arabela66

Re: Steps to restore lost data by using iPhone Data Recovery

Postby XiangMayou » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:12 am

There are 3 ways to recover iPhone data:recover data directly from iPhone without backup, retrieve iPhone files from iTunes backup and restore iPhone data from iCloud backup.
And the detail guide is here.
XiangMayou

Postby chanleen » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:31 pm

When I upgrade or downgrade my iPhone, I will backup the data. If sometimes I forget, I will use iTune, or use a third-party data recovery software such as free iPhone Data Recovery from Tenorshare which can recover all kinds of data, photos, documents, videos, audio, emails, and more.

Read more:

How to restore whatsapp chat history iPhone
How to recover data from dead iPhone
chanleen

Postby korence » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:06 am

To recover deleted data from iPhone. The tool that I used is iPhone Data Recovery. Professional and useful iPhone data recovery tool on Google. On the other hand about iPhone, when you lost or forgot iPhone backup files password, you can try iPhone Backup Unlocker. Good luck to you.
korence

Postby XiangMayou » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:52 am

By the way, if you one hand want to recover lost data from iPhone , on the other hand want to erase iPhone data to speed up iPhone, suggest you can try Tenorshare iPhone Care Pro. :D
XiangMayou

Postby korence » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:28 pm

Nice post. To recover whatsapp messages from iphone 6s, most of time I don't know how to fix that case in easy way. But now it is easy for me to recover whatsapp messages. Tenorshare Whatsapp Data Recovery is the tool for me.

Learn more details on HERE.
korence

Postby AnnieChow » Fri May 27, 2016 5:33 am

If you have backued up the data before, I think it is helpful.

But if you did not back up, data recovery tool can be helpful.

This guide can be helpful, Recover Lost Data from iPhone.

with it, you can Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone, Restore Deleted SMS from iPhone 6/5.
AnnieChow

Return to General Discussion